Tuesday, February 01, 2005

I'm starting to feel like myself again

I guess it's because they cancelled my cycle and I am not having to obsess over taking shots, temping etc. Even though I feel defeated by this whole process, it's still nice to have me back. Does that make any sense? I think I got lost in the process somehow. We played poker last night. It was fun. First we went out to dinner, just the two of us and actually talked about things other than fertility. Then we went to play poker. It's a charity tournament so I don't mind spending the $20 just to lose (I suck at poker... well... usually). Last night I finished in the top 4. Marc was the #2 player at our table (I'm so proud). It was fun. Two nights ago I took a benedryl before bed (thanks to a stress related rash). I actually slept through the night for the first time in months! I was so productive at work the next day.. it was wonderful! Last night, without aid of drugs, I woke up a few times. I hate to rely on drugs for anything but I may just try to take benedryl a few nights in a row and maybe I'll be able to get my sleep patterns back on track.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:48 PM

    Have you tried Melatonin? It has radically changed my life as far as sleeping goes. Give it a shot (I recmd. the sublingual kind--as opposed to the pills).

    Glad you are feeling better...

    --Cecily

    ReplyDelete