Monday, February 21, 2005

I have the coolest job in the whole wide world!!!

I love my company. I work for a fitness company and everyone here is the best. Part of my job is speaking to health club owners. I have spoken with current and former football pro's and, while I've been slightly awed by these guys... nothing compares to this guy.... About 2 weeks ago I met w/a club owner and his staff... over the phone... to go over our program (I'm a geek and I should have figured it out from the beginning) . I have been playing phone tag w/him and his staff to field some questions. I've left a few messages but alas, I am guilty of not fully listening to the entire message. Today I called and left a message and I actually heard the voicemail message. I left a message and thought to myself "did I just hear that right?" I called back and realized that the man I had spoken to at the meeting was none other than the son of the late Jim Henson! I talked to Kermit's, um, well, son? I was dancing around the office singing the Mena Mena song for the rest of the day. I love Kermit! I still remember taking my baby sister, the Princess, to the first Muppet Movie. Much to do... Much to get ready for. Cruise is in less than a week and I had to go out and buy all new clothes cause I'm too fat to fit into any of my old stuff. I hate what infertility drugs have done to my body and I'm determined to get back into shape. I want to be known as that rare person who actually loses weight (not for lack of eating - more for lots of exercise).

No comments:

Post a Comment