Thursday, February 17, 2005

Doing a Happy Dance

I found this great product. It's called Umcka Coldcare (got it at Whole Foods) and it is supposed to shorten the duration of throat, sinus & bronchial irritations. I figured, what have I got to lose? So I started taking it Tuesday afternoon (I got the menthol flavor and it tastes good) and today I am feeling SO much better! I'm still sniffly and coughing but definitely a tremendous improvement over yesterday. Marc and I were supposed to visit the psychologist last night but cancelled because I didn't want to subject this wonderful lady to my ugly germs. Tonight we were supposed to go to this meeting for people who may be interested in adoption. We decided to bag that too. There is another meeting scheduled the week after we get back from the cruise. I need some more down time (even though I'm feeling better). Marc is wonderful. Last night he made me spicy turkey chili and rolls for dinner. Talk about your comfort foods! I hadn't eaten anything all day so I had 2 bowls of chili. Then, after dinner he sent me to bed and cleaned up the dishes. He's a good man.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:19 PM

    julie-

    my heart hurts for you as i read everything you and marc have gone through. you're right- none of it is fair. there are some things i plan to ask god about when i get to heaven. you can bet this infertility crap is right at the top of my list!

    i'm deeply honored that you have opened your struggle up for us as well. that takes courage, too. i am wishing for a miracle for you.
    your imaginary friend~
    leigh

    ReplyDelete