Monday, January 31, 2005

Where to go from here

Well, my cycle has officially been cancelled. The one follical the doctor thought I had, looks like it may be just a cyst (it's been the same size all cycle and my E2 levels have not changed). Two options - doner egg or adoption. Marc and I have decided not to decide. We need time to digest this. Someone needs to duct tape my head to prevent the massive explosion that is pending. I just need to get through these next few weeks to my cruise. There I can lay in the sun, drink margarita's and do all of the dangerous excursions I wanted to do but was thinking I wouldn't be able to do cause I was hoping to be pregnant.


  1. Hi Julie, this is Andrea (Slinky) from the WW boards. I'm so sorry for what you are going through. Hang in there. This is such a personal journey, and only you and your husband can decide what is right for you. Be strong. Pamper yourself, go on your cruise, do what you need to do. You WILL get through this ! Keep telling yourself this until you believe it. We're all pulling for you.

  2. Oh Julie...again, I am so very sorry. Its just not fucking fair. Hold on until your cruise and then go party hearty and let some of the worry, angst, and pain out! We are here for you.

    The Fertile Infertile

  3. Anonymous9:32 AM

    I am so sorry.

    One way or another, you will have a child. I feel it.


  4. Anonymous3:53 PM

    It sucks ass, Julie, it really does.

    But honestly? Let your head explode. Then you can piece it back together on the cruise.