Monday, January 10, 2005

AACCCKKK - This is Gross!!!

This is the TMI segment of my blog (I expect there will be many of these). I had to start progesterone suppositories this weekend and all I can say is... Whoever thought of these things, should be shot! The only way to describe how this feels is that I am perpetually squishy. I have to admit, I've done things to myself in this process that if you had told me a year ago that I'd be doing this, I would have told you that you were out of your mind. All in all, it was a good weekend. Marc and I went back to weight watchers on Saturday and... What a shocker... we both gained 3lbs! We really need to get our acts together because we are going on a cruise in February and want to fit into our clothes. We went out w/my cousin and her husband which was very nice. You see, I don't have a relationship with any of my cousins. For the most part, they all suck. Have sucked since childhood. The funny thing is that my cousin and I never connected because she was friends w/the other cousins who told her that I was a whore and a drug addict (both of which were so far from the truth it's laughable). It's nice to be friends with a relative. Yesterday (Sunday) was pure heaven! We got up early and Marc ran out for bagels and lox. I put a fire in the fireplace and we just vegged out. We read, I knitted, we watched TV, did laundry. We only went once to the supermarket so we could stock up on healthy lunches and snacks for our first week back on WW. I have to admit that this blogging this is very therapeutic. I want to thank Cecily for the inspiration. She is one of those courageous women I mentioned in my first posting. She has a wonderful blog called I wasted all of this time on birth control. Check it out at http://zia.blogs.com/wastedbirthcontrol/. Also, my sister-in-law's sister, who is also a super brave lady, an incredible knitter and a really incredible person, has a really neat blog at www.januaryone.com. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment