Thursday, January 20, 2005

Running towards that finish (or start) line!

Yep, I'm nearing the end of of my 2ww (two weeks waiting). I decided that if, by some miracle, I am pregnant, that I will wait till next week to tell everyone. I want to, at the very least, make sure my beta doubles like it should. Having a high FsH level, increases the chances of miscarriage tremendously so I want to have, at least, a few beta's under my belt. I don't think it's going to be positive but... just in case :) Sorry Kristin you will have to wait like everyone else (LOL). In answer to your question, Marc's s/a has been anywhere from 2 million (his first semen analysis) to 12 million (after a month of proxceed which is a very expensive supplement his urologist recommended). I was supposed to have my first appt with my infertility psychologist last night but the damn snow put an end to that. We rescheduled for next week and I am soooo looking forward to meeting with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment