Sunday, January 09, 2005

Awww - Cute Bunny!

Yep, that's what Nurse S (one of my fav's) said when she walked into the examining room to perform my pre-IUI ultrasound. I was wearing my favorite Happy Bunny socks in an attempt to make me feel better. For those of you who don't know... Happy Bunny is this cute little bunny character with REALLY rude sayings. I have a tee shirt that says "you smell like butt". Just silly! Anyway, Nurse S walked in and tells me to assume the position (feet in the stirrups) and she sees my shocking pink & purple socks with the bunny. "Awe, cute bunny!" she exclaims. The she read the caption under the bunny... "oops, I pooped on your things". There is now a hysterical woman standing between my legs.... I don't know how I feel about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment