Thursday, January 13, 2005

I really hate it when...

Someone tells a lie to get out of something and in the process... Makes me look bad. I just had a health club owner tell me that "that girl I spoke to originally said I could get out of the contract whenever I wanted and that it was ok to do a trial period". Um, no asshole, that was me you spoke to and those words have never left my mouth. Ok, I didn't say exactly but I sure as hell wanted to. I had a really tough time holding my temper. Time to pass this idiot off to the boss. Why am I taking things so personally these days??? Yesterday was almost in tears when the subcontractor told me that the price I got was for half of a job. I called the contractor and straightened it all out but I felt like crying. Shit, I feel like crying right now. If I see one of those sappy commercials on TV (take your pick - any of them) ... I may have to be institutionalized! Today is the one week anniversary of my IUI. I had one last Thursday and a follow up one on Friday. The one Friday was a "just in case we catch the egg in route" IUI. Hmmmm do I feel pregnant yet?? WTF does it feel like? I have no idea! Every ache, pain, twitch becomes a source of... Is that a sign? It's way too early to have any symptoms but of course you hear about how your boobs hurt right away and some women get morning sickness the day of conception. I'm definitely much calmer than I have been in the past but it's still there, lurking in the back of my mind. Am I? Could I be? Is it possible?

No comments:

Post a Comment