Friday, September 16, 2005

I'm so proud I could burst!

My friend on Team GDT have raised almost $32,000 for their fight against breast cancer. I'm so proud of them! If you are interested in helping the cause, there's still time. Just go to http://tinyurl.com/ar3pj and make your donation. __________________ Still no DNA results for Dylan yet. My lovely socialworker, L, emailed the lab to see what is going on. I'm hoping for at least a verbal match today but since L is not in on Friday's... I doubt that would happen.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for your friends.
    I am running in a "For The Cure" race here in a few weeks.

    Sorry about the long wait for news on Dylan.
    That's tough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:03 PM

    Totally off topic, but you came up in conversation last night, while DH and I were watching Survivor: Guatelmala. Can't wait till Dylan comes home to you!

    ReplyDelete