Wednesday, June 15, 2005
Tag! I'm It!
My buddy over at
Cubbiegirl has issued a challenge. A game of tag if you will. Here are the rules....
1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying "interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person's will be different.
3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
and now... Drum roll please....my questions and answers...
1. What religious background were you raised in, and do you practice that today?
I was raised Jewish and still consider myself a practicing Jew. We don't belong to a synagogue so we are really just a couple of wandering Jews at the present time.
2. What has more impact on you: movies, books, or music and why? Do I really have to pick just one? I have seen movies that have changed the way I feel about the world, read books that have given me great passion and sadness, have heard songs that have caused me to pull over because they make me cry so hard. It's really so hard to say. If I had to pick one I'd say music. Why? Because once a song touches me a certain way, it seems like it always touches me in the same way.
3. In the past five years, what about you has changed for the better, and what has changed for the worst? I quit smoking, gained about 50lbs and have taken 40lbs of it off. I found out that I can't have children but discovered that adoption is a wonderful choice.
4. If a Genie gave you three wishes, what would you chose? 1. To spend eternity with my husband. 2. To be a stay at home mom to a house full of kids. 3. Not to ever have to worry about money again.
5. What is the most important thing about being married that no one ever told you?
The correct way to communicate (which we have learned to do). We are, by no means perfect at it... but we definitely work at it.
Ok - who wants to be interviewed???
Oh, and don't forget to sign the map :)