Wednesday, August 03, 2005

An Even Better Way To Start The Day

Soper from Uterine Wars has posted again and it's good news. Go over and read her latest post and give her some loving will ya? Yeah, worked out again today but took it a bit easy on myself. Instead of killing myself to get to the 6:15 a.m. spinning class, we just got in at our regular 6:30 a.m. time and I just worked out on the eliptical for 45 minutes. Now, that 15 minute difference is HUGE! That's 15 minutes of extra snuggle time. I love for snuggle time. I could just lay in bed for hours with Marc's arms around me. He has amazing guns. I have left a phone message and an email message for the agency. I am really hoping someone gets back to me today.

2 comments:

  1. I agree that there's nothing better than snuggle time. I love the weekends for that very reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:16 PM

    You guys are so cute.

    Merlie

    ReplyDelete