Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Morris' Mommy Is Moving

If you live in the PA/NJ/DE area and love kitties... (from a friend of mine) I am moving out of the country at the end of November and I can not take my friend, Morris. He is loving – he is declawed and fixed. He is 17 years old, in good health and does not act his age. Please help me find a good home. I am willing to pay for his food and litter for six months if I someone can take him in. I have great photos that I can't seem to upload so if you are in the area and are interested, please leave me a comment and I will email you back my friend's contact information and photos.

2 comments:

  1. Shit. What if you USED to live in PA? What? No dice? Shit.

    I hope Morris finds a loving home quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:00 PM

    Damn, we would've taken him in a second, but we're in MI. I have an Aunt who lives in PA, but she's not a cat person. *sigh* I hope he finds an awesome home asap!

    ReplyDelete