Friday, May 27, 2005

YaY, it's the weekend!!!!

And we almost have everything together for the home study! All we really need now is the medical report which the doctor said he'd mail out no later than Tuesday. Once that is done, we just have to review the report and then S will send it off to INS so they can issue our appointment for fingerprinting. I think once that comes back ok (which it will), we can get our referral!!! AAAACCCCKKKKK!!! I know we have a few more things to do for the dossier. So much to do this weekend. Marc has some work to do so he's going to stay in town tomorrow and I'm going to go home, paint the closet again in the baby's room (the wall just sucked up the paint) and I'm going to paint our bathroom. If I can remember, I'll do before and after pics. We have a BBQ on Sunday and my parents are coming over on Monday. Have a great weekend everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Hey Julie - That's wonderful news on the paperwork! Such an accomplishment. Sounds like a great weekend - Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are really moving along. Did your agency give any indication how long you may have to wait for a referral once you are paper ready?

    Also, love the picture of you and hubby. Quite the attractive couple I must say. I especially love your hair.

    KimN

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie! Just checking out your blog - thanks for the commnet, I appreciate the thoughts. Hope you have a wonderful weekend! I'm keeping an eye an you and hope the paperwork process goes fast!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julie! Just checking out your blog - thanks for the commnet, I appreciate the thoughts. Hope you have a wonderful weekend! I'm keeping an eye an you and hope the paperwork process goes fast!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:45 AM

    Julie,
    2princeehome@cetlink.net... anytime. I have been reading your blog and SO identify with the emotions... Glad to hear things are moving along!!
    As for the sign language... here's a great use. My dd graduated from preschool this week and while the other kids were waving to parents... my dd was signing hi mommy I love you!!

    ReplyDelete