Tuesday, May 31, 2005

~sigh~ I Love That Man of Mine!

It was a crazy weekend. Marc had to work on Saturday to take care of some loose ends around the office. I painted the closet in the baby's room (I love saying that). I also painted our bathroom. Sunday we went to a bbq so yesterday we had a ton of work to do in the house. Marc put in the closet organizer. It took him 8 hours to do (this was NOT as simple as they made it out to be) but it looks amazing. My parents came over and were duly impressed as well. I promise to post pics of the closet as soon as I can. While he was working on the closet, I mowed the lawn for the first time. My hands are killing me today from the vibrations of the lawn mower. It doesn't look as good as when he does it but at least it's done. Marc's father, step mother & step brothers are coming in for Adam's (Marc's brother) wedding reception. Adam was married in November and the reception is this weekend at the zoo. His father and crew are staying with us. YaY! 2 teenagers in the house. I can't wait! His little (11 & 15) brothers are adorable and I can't wait to see them. His Dad and Step Mom are very sweet and it will be nice to have them around. ****** Oh - look out below! I broke 10,000 hits on my blog. I feel so loved! ******

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:38 PM

    Well, technically they're half-brothers (same dad, different mom), so I guess together they make one whole brother :)

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun! Have a great time with the family.

    KimN

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:07 AM

    Julie...hey, it's Chrissi from Philly. Your blog is great and I am so very happy for you and Marc. I spoke with Michelle at the agency today, we are all over the board but oh boy does she love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at the cute little picture of you guys! Happy family time!

    ReplyDelete