Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Tag... I'm it!

My dear friend tagged me so.... Four jobs I've had in my life: Well, I've had a lot more than four but my top four would be 1. Kereoke hostess 2. Bartender 3. Shiatsu Massage Therapist and 4. Queen of Clubs (people who know me in real life get this one) Four movies I can watch over and over: 1. Princess Bride 2. Overboard 3. Matilda 4. Drop Dead Fred Four places I have lived: 1. Philadelphia 2. Israel 3. Philadelphia 4. New Jersey Four TV shows I love to watch: 1. Lost 2. Gilmore Girls 3. Veronica Mars 4. Buffy & Angel Reruns Four places I have been on vacation (in order of favorites): 1. Boston (to see our Andy and Lori) 2. St. Martin 3. Jamaica 4. Dominican Republic Four websites I visit daily: Four - are you kidding!! Look at my fucking bloglines list! You want me to pick four? 1. www.weightwatchers.com 2. http://galica.typepad.com/blog/ 3. www.woot.com 4. http://zia.blogs.com/wastedbirthcontrol Now, don't get offended - I read you all daily! Four of my favorite foods: 1. Mar'c Chicken Parm 2. Wings 3. Sushi 4. Angel Mints Four places I'd rather be right now: 1. Home w/Dylan and Marc 2. Someplace Warm with Dylan and Marc 3. Spa getting a massage & facial 4. At the gym Four other bloggers to tag... Barb Lisa Jawdy and Manuela

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:47 PM

    hi Julie! I glanced at your listings and didn't read very well...I thought it said that one of your jobs was a princess bride...wooooo I need a vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:07 PM

    Thanks for the tag!! I'll definitely get to this right after the heaviness of my current post has run its course!

    ReplyDelete