Sunday, April 23, 2006

Pick Us, Pick Us!!

Hi Philly people and welcome to our blog. We are a nice couple with the world's most amazing and beautiful baby who would love to spend the day visiting the Camden Waterfront and showing our beautiful boy all of the fun and exciting attractions you have to offer. So.... Pick Us! Pick Us! For my lovely readers, the above mentioned website is selecting 200 bloggers to take part in a blogging day where you get to check out the neat attractions at the Camden Waterfront for free and then blog about them. Marc and I have been to the USS New Jersey and many many years ago, I did visit the aquarium. We haven't yet been there as a family and it's on our list of cool things to do this summer with Dylan.

1 comment:

  1. I've been to the aquarium, it was pretty cool. Went with the in-laws when L was 3, so no one really spoke to me, but the fish were cool.

    ReplyDelete