Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Time for a redo

I hate the way my blog looks. It's boring. I'd love to spruce it up a bit but I suck at this kind of thing. Anyone want to take a stab at it for me??? I have an appointment on Friday with my doc. I need a redo too. I want off of my anti-depressants. I needed them to help me get past my father's death. While I don't think I'll ever be over it - I've healed enough that I can exist with the meds. I'm tired all of the time and I think it has to do with the drugs. I hate feeling like this. I can't enjoy my evenings because I'm so exhausted by the end of the day, that I just go to bed right after dinner. It sucks.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Gal! It's great to see you blogging again....now if I could just get you added to my bloglines. For some reason it's not working. I'm so happy to hear how well you are doing! GREAT JOB on the working out and getting healthier...now pass some motivation over here please!

    I'm not much help on the blog redesign. I've been hoping to learn more about it, but for now I'm just playing with the blogger templates.

    See you soon...I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ask the doc about a different medication and to carefully wean off any of them.

    That Dylan sounds like a real handful, but certainly a fun one!

    And way to go on being a size 10! That is my goal and hopefully I'll get there soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:42 PM

    I just had one done for my passworded blog. It only costs $20for the banner and an avatar.

    The rest you can change up yourself for free using the blogger widgets.

    There are other digital designers on etsy, but you can't beat $20! It says shop banner, but she'll so it for a blog too.


    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=10921536


    If you're interested in more info you can e-mail me.

    I'm sorry you're struggling.

    ReplyDelete