Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I think this is my favorite quiz!

Dawn Summers 81% amorality, 81% passion, 63% spirituality, 63% selflessness
Dawn is a person driven by her love for her friends and her desire to make a difference. Perhaps you are, too. You're willing to do whatever is necessary to do what is right for those you care about, and sometimes this can get you in a little bit of trouble. Most of all, however, you have a heart of gold. Congratulations! If you enjoyed this test, I would love the feedback! Also, you might want to check out some of my other tests if you're interested in the following: Nerds, Geeks & Dorks Professional Wrestling Love & Sexuality America/Politics Thanks Again! -- THE 4-VARIABLE BUFFY PERSONALITY TEST
My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online dating free online dating
You scored higher than 94% on morality
free online dating free online dating
You scored higher than 88% on repose
free online dating free online dating
You scored higher than 50% on spirituality
free online dating free online dating
You scored higher than 80% on selflessness

Link: The 4-Variable Buffy Personality Test written by donathos on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

-------------------------------------------------------------

Much thanks to Shelli for the link!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:15 PM

    Hi Julie, I keep trying to post and my computer crashes on me. Just wanted to say I'm so happy for you and can't wait til you bring Dillon home. Thanks for the kind words you post on my blog. Very much appreciated! Nursery is beautiful...

    Patti
    http://redvelvetcake.typepad.com/maternal_instinct

    ReplyDelete