Friday, June 27, 2008

I've been tagged!

My lovely friend Liana has tagged me with a MeMe and I need something to take my mind off of things so here it goes!

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?

Wow - 10 years ago huh? I was working for MicroWarehouse which no longer exists. I was miserably single but doing all the fun things singles do like traveling, going out and partying.

2. What 5 things are on your to-do list for today?

Only 5? Dinner, have many drinks, play with Dylan, straighten up the house a bit, do some laundry.

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?

Make sure that my Mom was taken care of (bills paid off, nice place to live, nice allowance to play with), start the adoption of our second child, redo our kitchen (or maybe just buy a new house), travel.

5. List the places you have lived.

Marlton & Cherry Hill, NJ; Philadelphia, PA and Israel

6. List the jobs you have had.

I'm only listing the ones I've had as a grown up :) I've been a clerk typist (just like you Liana!), paralegal, kereoke hostess, waitress, sales person.

So now I’m supposed to tag 3 other people. Hmmm - how about Cecily, Stiletto & Barb?

No comments:

Post a Comment