Thursday, October 06, 2005

Shit - I done gone and got tagged.

A Mini Meme Speckblog tagged me for this meme. It's a good one.The Rules: 1. Go into your archive. 2. Find your 23rd post. 3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to). 4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions. 5. Tag five other people to do the same. My sentence: I hate it when they sneak up on me. This post was entitled "Wow, where is this coming from?" I was blabbering on about feeling down and that those feeling just snuck up on me. I was trying to decide if I should bag out on my friend Joelle who I had made plans with to go to yoga and dinner (I went - and was very glad I did). I tag... Deep Kick Girl, Ms Prufrock, Gabe's Mommy, Lumi (who hasn't posted much lately), and Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment